Thursday, September 24, 2009

Atrimus and the bus

Artie was a very friendly giraffe, and he travels alone. Driving through the game reserve for the very first time in SA was exhilarating. Just because I was seeing the vast land in front with wild animals. It was a scene from a movie. I want to find myself in those types of situations where you are somewhere that makes inevitability quiets everything- and makes you listen.
The weather was beautiful, it was a sunny cool day just after a few rainy days. God is just amazing! With the beauty and grace of the animals he made. Artie- the friendly giraffe was so much larger in real life ahah. He was gracefully eating on an Acacia tree. But he was alone. His pack kicked him out of the bunch. I can't really remember why but he is a lonely ranger which made me really sad for him.I wouldn't want to be alone for the rest of my life :[

Then we drove around the reserve and saw an assortment of animals, hippo,impala, rhinos, and zebras. It was just a cool experience to sit there and gaze at the animals. After that I had to do a survey of grasslands for my bio class which was interesting a bet meticulous. At the end of the day I was able to go swimming with some of the girls who were with me. The water was freezing but it was great :]

Another beautiful day to breathe in life. Thank you God

No comments:

Post a Comment