Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Last days

Its incredible how three months turn into two days. I have fully enjoyed all that has happened here in South Africa. I have learned so much and been stretched in different ways. I am extremely blessed to spend my last days in Cape Town. God is moving here in this country more than I ever knew. The people here incredible. I have seen the lives of some that look as though they have no hope, yet they have more hope and faith than me. These last two days will be hard. They will be bitter sweet. I feel like more bitter than sweet. I am happy to come home, but I know that I will never be here in South Africa with 28 good friends doing the same thing.
God has blessed me and taught me things beyond my socks here and I want to bring those blessings and what I learned back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment